is seeking pricing for multiple disciplines for RCTC’s SR-91 Corridor Green River to SR-241 Project that bids on July 2, 2020 at 2 p.m. The project will improve travel in the WB direction of SR-91 and is approximately 2 miles in length. Main feature includes bridge widening at County Line Creek UC, 3,200 LF of new MSE and CIP retaining wall on driven pile, 33,000 CY of imported fill and structure backfill, 4,430 CY JPCP, 3,000 TNS of HMA paving, concrete barrier, storm drainage, flatwork and landscaping improvements.
- Traffic Control & Related Furnish and Installation.
- Project Controls (Scheduling, Site Survey, QC etc.).
- Concrete Pavement Removal & Replacement.
- Water Pollution, Erosion Control & Street Sweeping.
- Concrete Pavement.
- Jointed Concrete Pavement.
- Demolition, Concrete Sawing, Seal & Grinding.
- Bituminous Seals, Asphalt Paving & Asphalt Dike.
- Storm Drainage Systems.
- Driven Steel Pile
- Concrete Median Barrier.
- Concrete Curb, Gutter & Sidewalks.
- Site Fencing and Metal Beam Guard Rail.
- Landscape & Irrigation.
- Roadside Signs, Overhead Signs & Structures.
- Pavement Markings.
- Electrical & Communication Systems.
- Reinforcing Steel.
- Bridge and Retaining Wall Demolition.
- Water Truck & Material Trucking.
operates as a UNION contractor.
12% DBE Goal
with all scopes available to DBE subcontractors and DBE vendors.
All Non-DBE subs and vendors shall participate in achieving the minority goal.
Include "SR91 Green River to SR241" in the subject line of all your emails related to this project.
General Contract, including but not limited to Minority participation, Insurance and Liquidated Damages, shall comply to all subcontractors per the contract documents.
(No exceptions without written consent from Walsh’s management.)
Your attention is directed to the **Walsh Group - Exhibit B Subcontractor Questionnaire**
(Located in the General Documents Folder. Please complete and return expeditiously.)
Please provide scope letter and pricing at your earliest and Quotes no later than 12PM (Noon) on bid day.
Contact Walsh for any assistance to this solicitation, including obtaining bonding, insurance, equipment, materials, supplies or contract requirements. Bid items can be split with written consent to facilitate participation from all certified firms.
THE WALSH GROUP
SoCal Heavy Civil