Middlesex-London Health Unit - Appeal for COVID-19 Testing Swabs
Here are some resources to help you implement virtual care:
Pharmacotherapy interactions with COVID-19
Need a refresher in using PPE?
If you would like a refresher in donning and doffing PPE,
see this handout
as well as the links below provided by St. Joseph's Health Care London:
COVID-19 E-consult specialty group
OTN and the eConsult Centre of Excellence have created a COVID-19 BASE
managed eConsult specialty group. Physicians and nurse practitioners can ask clinical questions to infectious disease specialists electronically and receive a response within days. This is the only group that allows for population-based, non-patient specific clinical questions.
Available province-wide, the COVID-19 BASE™ Managed Specialty Group is:
- Accessed through the BASE™ managed specialty option and listed under Infectious Disease and Public Health
- A group of Infectious Disease specialists who can answer both patient-specific and general questions about COVID-19
- For non-patient specific questions please enter the patient information as follows:
- First Name: COVID19
- Last Name: COVID19
- Date of Birth: 1900-01-01
- Select OHIP number not available
- Please note: Patient screening for COVID-19 must still be done through Public Health Services.
Where to find evidence-based info on COVID-19
- Synopsis of key articles - latest journal articles on COVID 19
- Ontario COVID-19 assesment centres in case you have patients who live outside the London area (scroll to the bottom of the webpage to see the list)
COVID-19 patient communications from community partners - FYI