Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce
is dedicated to supporting our local businesses, that’s why we are providing these resources to assist you in working through the challenges related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19.) As a community we are all in this together, and if you have questions or need anything at all we encourage you to
reach out to us.
Business, Employer & Employee Resources
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act allocated $350 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed during the pandemic and economic downturn. Here are some resources to assist you with the program…
Watch Anytime: Webinar - SBA Loans & Grants Available Under the New CARES ACT
- Join representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) as they review the new funding opportunities available including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans, the SBA Debt Relief and Express Bridge Loans, and the Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Emergency Economic Injury Grants
SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Resource Center
– A mentorship & counseling division of the SBA. A central hub of up-to-date information and best practices for small business resilience at this time. The completely free resource center includes financial support resources, live and on-demand educational content and access to remote mentoring.
Grants & Industry Specific Relief Funds
The Plate Fund
– Food Service Workers that LIVE in King County can apply for financial assistance from The Plate Fund. Donations are also needed to add to this fund.
Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
– Grants of $500 will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis to individuals who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, as reviewed and verified by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF).
Cultural Relief Fund
– Applications are now open for the Cultural Relief Fund. Grant funds for cultural workers who have suffered financial hardship from the COVID-19 outbreak or have an innovative idea that shows promise in supporting other King County residents may be available to you or your organization.
Facebook is offering 100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses
State Tax Relief Measures
Business Relief During COVID-19 Pandemic
Governor's Stay Home Stay Healthy Guidelines
The Governor has designated “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” to help state, local, tribal, and industry partners as they work to protect communities, while ensuring continuity of functions critical to public health and safety, as well as economic and national security.
Governor Jay Inslee has issued a Stay at Home, Stay Healthy order. This is a list of social distancing recommendations currently in place.
Personal Protective Equipment Medical Supplies
Video: Make A Mask In 45 Seconds
– Slow the spread folks! Learn how to make a mask with household items in just 45 seconds from the U.S. Surgeon General. CDC is recommending face masks for everyone when out in public.
FEMA Seeks Those Selling or Donating Medical Supplies
- If you…
– Sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government
– Are a private company wanting to produce products related to COVID response
Further… The FDA is interested in hearing from manufacturers who may be able to help mitigate potential shortages of PPE by increasing U.S. availability of such devices. These manufacturers may
Email FDA Here