March 2, 2023
Dear Friend of EmpowerU:
EmpowerU is launching a new grassroots initiative for 2023 called the Media Accountability Project (MAP).
MAP’s goal is to influence local news outlets to incorporate conservative views into their reporting --- especially in cities where no conservative news source exists. MAP will focus initially on print media, like The Cincinnati Enquirer. Once MAP's approach is established, it will expand its focus to address other print or TV news outlets.
MAP is seeking volunteers who would like to contribute to any of the following tasks:
· Monitoring news outlets to identify biased news stories
· Developing suggestions for balancing biased news stories
· Helping to write letters to the editor and op-eds for submission to target publications
· Leaving comments in the chat/comments section for target news stories, including social media
· Writing website content that reports on MAP’s activities
· Sharing MAP’s output (ie, published op-eds, letters to the editor, etc.) with friends via email
If you would like to participate in this grassroots effort, or simply sign up receive updates on its progress, fill out the form at the link below by Friday, March 10.