Due to the ongoing pandemic and restrictions on gatherings, Hodges, Loizzi, Eisenhammer, Rodick & Kohn LLP and the Illinois Association of School Administrators invite you to join us online October 29, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for our annual seminar covering the highlights and lowlights of the most significant changes affecting Illinois school districts during the past year. And, what a highly unusual year it has been!
This year’s seminar will be virtual and presented in four segments:
- 8:30am-9:30am - Students/Special Education
- 9:30am-10:30am - Labor/Personnel
- 10:30am-11:30am - Corporate/Board Governance
- 11:30am-12:30pm - COVID-19 Hot Topics Panel Discussion
Featured topics include:
- Title IX
- Transgender Litigation Updates
- Bargaining During COVID
- Supreme Court Decisions on LGBTQ Rights and Sick Leave
- New Laws on Leaves, Harassment, and Discrimination
- Updates on FOIA/OMA
This virtual seminar is eligible for 3 PD Hours, and attendees will receive the PDF version of the comprehensive seminar book, The Highly Unusual Year in Review: The Highlights and Lowlights of Illinois School Law 2020.
As part of Hodges Loizzi’s commitment to equipping and empowering school leaders, especially during this unprecedented year, we are offering free registration to all attendees.
Participants are welcome to join us for the entire morning or for the segment(s) of most interest.