As a follow up from the New HQ Fair held on April 24 many employees expressed an interest in becoming a member of MetroRide Share.
The program is hosting an event on May 15 at CAC in the Board Room.
We want to make getting to work easy, so we’re teaming up with Enterprise to improve your daily drive with a smart commuting solution. Commute with Enterprise connects coworkers who live near each other with a safe, reliable vehicle for their commute.
Riding together adds up
• Save up to $6,000 per year
• Gain back valuable time
• Reduce carbon emissions by 12,500 lbs. per year
• Put less wear and tear on your personal vehicle
• Reduce the stress of commuting
We’re really excited about this new benefit, and we think you will be too. Commuter Connection will be meeting on May 15 at 1111 W. 6th Street, 1st Floor Board Room of Building B.
See below for the time slots and the mapped groups:
• Bastrop/Southeast Austin (Groups 7 and 8) – 8-8:45 a.m.
• Kyle/Buda (Groups 1 and 2) – 9-9:45 a.m.
• Southwest Austin ( Groups 3-6) – 10-10:45 a.m.
• Leander/Cedar Park/Northwest Austin (Groups 21-25) – 11 – 11:45 a.m.
• North Central Austin (Groups 19-20) – 1-1:45 p.m.
• Northeast Austin/Manor (Groups 9-11) – 2 -2:45 p.m.
• Round Rock/Georgetown/Pflugerville/Hutto (Groups 12-18) – 3 – 3:45 p.m.
• Anyone else! 4 – 4:30 p.m.
If you do not find yourself within these groupings, feel free to stop by the session you believe best fits your commute. See you there!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Cherry Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 512-912-5336.