COVID-19 Stimulus Webinar—What Every Construction Employer Needs to Know
When: Tuesday, March 31, 2:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Topics Include:
- Understanding and Incorporating Employer Tax Relief Options—Sikich, LLC
- Impacts of the New Labor and Employer Mandates—Auman, Mahan & Furry
Webinar Presenters Include:
- Andy Powell, CPA is a Partner at Sikich with over 30 years of experience in accounting, tax, and audit services.
- Attorney Matthew Bakota with Auman, Mahan & Furry, is certified as a specialist in Labor and Employment Law by the Ohio State Bar Association and is also certified as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Attorney Amy Mitchell is a partner in the labor and employment law group of Auman, Mahan & Furry and is a Certified Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
Registration and More Details
There is no charge for this webinar, but registration is required. Space is limited, so please register early. There was an overwhelming response to the March 24 webinar.
Please click here to register:
You will be able to share your questions on the registration form when you register. After registering, you will receive login information via email. On March 31, it is recommended that you login a few minutes prior to the start of the webinar as we anticipate several hundred registrants.