Dear Valued PUD Customer,
Clallam PUD is moving to a new customer information system which will bring many improvements to customer service. One of these improvements is online account access through SmartHub, either on your PC or your smartphone.
At SmartHub, you will still be able to view your bills, sign up for paperless billing and use your debit or credit card for autopay or to make one-time payments. But there's even more available at SmartHub such as these features:
- An app for accessing your account on your smartphone.
- Autopay or one-time payments from you Checking/Savings account.
- View all your PUD accounts.
- View usage.
- View payment history.
- Set up text and/or email alerts.
- Schedule future payments.
- View weather history.
What this means to you:
- The current PUD debit/credit card payment system (including autopay) will end at 5:00 p.m. November 1, 2016
- The PUD will NOT accept debit or credit card payments from 5:00 p.m. November 1, 2016, through 7:59 a.m. November 7, 2016
- Beginning at 8:00 a.m. on November 7, 2016, the PUD will again take credit/debit card payments
- Also after 8:00 a.m. on November 7, 2016, you can go to the PUD website at www.clallampud.net and look for the SmartHub link to re-enroll with either a credit/debit card or savings/checking account.
And as an added bonus:
- When you sign up for paperless billing and enroll in autopay before December 31, 2016, using either your debit/credit card or your checking/savings account, your PUD account will receive a one-time $5 bill credit* and be entered for a chance to win an iPad Mini!
We appreciate your patience and support as we roll out this new and innovative customer care system. For additional information, please
Clallam PUD Customer Service
*one per customer, you must remain on paperless billing and autopay for one year