- identifying hazards on playgrounds
- developing risk management tools
- importance of comprehensive playground safety program from a legal perspective
- test methods for entrapments, protrusions, and entanglement
- national standards and guidelines.
The CPSI is a must for:
- child care facilities
- health departments
- playground manufacturers and installers
- insurance firms
- food chain franchises
- park and recreation agencies
- maintenance facilities, and
- others responsible for playgrounds.
* Please plan your registration and payment accordingly. A minimum of three weeks of study time is recommended; NRPA does not advise sitting for the exam if materials have not been read thoroughly.