Get Exercise For the Benefit of Others
Here’s an easy, fun and healthy way to support our Grocery Gift Card program: KOB Pilates + Yoga Owner and SVEF Board Member Kinh O'Brien is
offering two workout classes in March via Zoom, and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to SVEF in support of Sonoma students during the school closures! (Additionally, Kinh will offer two classes the following week with 100% of the proceeds going toward Sonoma's Crescent Montessori School's Tuition Scholarship Fund.)
These are wonderful opportunities for spouses, kids and pets to get in some much needed movement during this time of self-isolation!
Here are details on how to join any of the classes and follow-through with a donation:
To support students in need during school closures via SVEF:
- Wednesday, March 25 at 9am PST
- Friday, March 27 at 9am PST
To support Sonoma's Crescent Montessori School's Tuition Scholarship Fund:
- Wednesday April 1st at 9am PST
- Friday April 3rd 4/3 at 9am PST
How to join:
1. Set up your mat/towel in a comfortable space, wear comfortable clothes to move in
2. A few minutes before 9am PST, click on this link:
You will be asked to download the Zoom app if you don’t already have it
3. Get ready to breathe and move for 45 minutes
4. Support the cause!
Thank you for joining in these light hearted and beneficial events!