We are pleased to introduce Dr. Mitch Harris, Ph.D., who is the clinical director of the SLC office. Dr. Harris is a licensed clinical psychologist who provides clinical and forensic services to children, adolescents, and adults. His clinical treatment services incorporate the following:
- Evidence based, cognitive behavioral treatment (CBT) and skills training for anxiety, depression, and chronic mental health conditions that are not responding to other forms of treatment
- Psychological evaluations (e.g., ADHD, learning disabilities, mood disorders, etc.)
- Educational consulting – therapeutic and educational placement for teens and young adults.
In addition, Dr. Harris provides forensic services that include:
- Custody evaluations for children and adolescents who may need best interest guidance
- Personal injuries for children, adolescents, and adults suffering from automobile collisions and medical malpractice incidents.
Dr. Harris has extensive experience working with these populations in a variety of outpatient, inpatient hospital settings, transitional mental health programs, as well as state/federal penal institutions. Dr. Harris is currently hiring child and adolescent counselors at our SLC branch that have a strong interest and clinical experiences in these areas.