A Message to our Members, Staff, and Volunteers,
The Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone who enters our doors. With the updated measures put in place by the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health, we will be adhering to the mandated guidelines for our facilities. It is required that you wear a face covering the entire time you are in the building. This includes all times while exercising whether using equipment or in a class.
We understand this may be an inconvenience but we are very thrilled that today’s announcement did not order our YMCA to be closed. Please help us keep each other safe and help us to remain open so we can continue to serve our community.
We are also encouraging everyone to do their part in helping prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Maintain 6ft of distant between you and others at all times
- Wipe down your piece of equipment before and after use
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Stay home when you are sick until you’ve been free of fever for 24 hours
Bonnie McDowell, Chief Executive Officer
Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA