NEW STUDENT iPAD PICK-UP INFORMATION
Students will be able to pick up their school iPads starting Monday, August 3rd. Using the link below, please sign-up for one of two time slot options offered each day during that week.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health and safety precautions, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- If you do not feel well or are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are required to enter the building and must be worn at all times.
- Students will enter at the flagpole courtyard entrance. Follow the signs to the Media Center. Staff will be on hand to guide students to the proper location.
- No parents will be admitted into the building, students only.
- Once in the Media Center, students will be seated adhering to social distance of six feet apart.
Once everyone arrives, we will distribute the iPads to each student and walk them through the setup and basic use of their iPad. We expect this to take 30 to 60 minutes.
If you cannot make your selected time/date, please
return to the sign-up site
and change your date and time. Please do not come to get your iPad at any other time or date than the one you have selected.