We have been reopened for just about 2-weeks and want to thank you for being awesome, patient and complying to our new policies necessary to providing a healthy and safe environment for all! We are are happy to announce our next phase of our reopening plan.
Beginning Saturday May 30th:
- 24-7 hour gym access opens (FOB required, available at both locations)
- no longer do you need to "reserve" gym time, come when you like
- locker rooms + showers will reopen
- check-in for classes and gym will go back to iPads
- cycling spots increase per class at both facilities
We will continue the following:
- smaller class sizes to support 6-feet in social distancing
- continue to allow time between offered classes to minimize gatherings
- enhanced cleaning protocols
TEAM PIVOT thanks you! Personally, I want to thank you for making last week one of the best weeks ever as a new business owner. Seeing everyone again and coming together as a community has been an absolute JOY.
If you missed our video on our social media channels talking about the precautions, operations, and procedures we are taking to support a healthy and safe environment for all, be sure to check it out
Stay safe and have an amazing weekend!