IEBC Welcomes Our 2017 Partners
IEBC looks forward to working with our new and continuing partners in 2017. Here's a sample:
- SRI International - IEBC is the data partner in support of SRI's continued work on evaluation of the California Linked Learning District Initiative;
- Southwestern Community College and Sweetwater Union High School District - IEBC supports the South County Education Collaborative, designed to improve student preparedness for college by aligning expectations for English and math from high school exit to college entrance; increasing college-going rates; and improving college completion rates;
- The State of Hawaii for 1) phase two of our work with the Hawai'i Data eXchange Partnership, a continuation of the unlocking of the state longitudinal data system (SLDS) to enable telling the full story of a student's academic progress; and 2) continued data use work through workshops and coaching;
- Coachella Valley (California) Economic Partnership where IEBC will to provide student data reporting support services to ensure the CVEP can achieve continuous improvement among K-12 districts and postsecondary institutions; and support efforts to improve student success;
- The Education Trust-West (ETW) for work with Pajaro Valley Union School District for data collection and analysis to support the ETW transcript evaluation project;
- Long Beach City College for evaluation of the Long Beach Promise.
IEBC deeply appreciates the support of our funders and partners whose shared commitments make this work possible. Because of them, IEBC continues to help education stakeholders use data and information to make decisions, improve practice and increase student success.
For more information about opportunities to support our work, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 760-436-1477.