At PASB we are committed to keeping our students and staff safe and healthy while here at school. As you know, news about the Coronavirus continues to evolve. PASB will continue to support the recommendations coming from expert and official sources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Brazilian Ministry of Health.
If you have a fever and/or flu-like symptoms, you can help protect our community by:
- Remaining at home and consulting with your doctor
- Contacting our hotline +55 71 98729-5317 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the administration
- Avoiding close contact with others
In addition, we strongly recommend following the prevention protocols suggested by the health authorities, such as:
- Wash hands frequently, using soap and water, for at least 40 to 60 seconds;
- Use hand sanitizers;
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth;
- Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing and then wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid sharing personal items, such as glasses and cutlery.
Thank you in advance for helping your children stay healthy and the whole school community remain safe!