Dear Valued LLPH Clients, Friends and Colleagues,
We hope all of you are staying safe and healthy as we adjust to the “new normal”. We are closely monitoring guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) to ensure that our staff and clients are protected.
As of June 1, 2020, our office is now open to visitors by appointment only. For any guests to the firm, we have implemented new procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. The new procedures are outlined below:
- All guests must wear a mask or face covering upon entry to our building, including the common areas such as the lobby and the elevator.
- If any LLPH employee, guest or someone the employee/guest is in close contact with has COVID-19 or if they are experiencing symptoms, they will not be permitted in our offices.
- The entryway to our offices on the third floor at the elevator entrance is marked with red tape 6 feet from our front desk to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We will be taking our staff and our guests’ temperature upon entry.
- Any employee or guest who tests with a fever [temperature of 100 degrees or greater] must leave the building immediately.
- All conference rooms and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected after each guest.
- Only one guest and/or staff member will per permitted to use a restroom at a time.
We have hand sanitizer, disposable face masks, and cleaning materials available to encourage a safe and clean environment for our guests and staff.
Notwithstanding that we are now open to visitors, many of our employees continue to work remotely as needed. We are still able to offer remote meetings for clients using phone or video conferencing, and with direction from Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order, we are still able to conduct remote signing meetings for your estate plans, if necessary.
We look forward to seeing all of you again, even behind a mask.