The concept of the toxicity index is based on the evaluation of certain measurands, such as speed or height, and changes in these measurands. Only when 2 or more of the measurands simultaneously show unusual results within a fixed period of time does the DaphTox II trigger an alarm.
bbe alarm software is used to record and analyze the data.
The most important features are:
- Determination of different behavioral patterns
- alarm analysis
- saving of data and parameters
- graphic display of all measurement values
- Online display
- Drift correction
- Parameterization of the measurements
- Data export to Excel or text files
- Print function