We have almost made it! Please see below for updated information about End-of-Year procedures:
Please read all of the information carefully.
- Memorial Day: The Harrison Office will be closed on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
- End of 4th Quarter: The last day of school for students is May 28. Students need to make sure all of their assignments have been submitted to their teachers by the deadlines they have been given so the teachers have time to grade them.
- Report Cards: We plan to email report cards for students in grade 9-11 during the first week of June. Please make sure the parent email address listed in Focus/Parent Portal is correct. If you need to make a change, please email Mrs. Punausuia in the Harrison Office.
- School Bus Request Form: If your student needs school bus transportation for the 2020-21 school year, you must request a bus. The deadline to do this is May 28. To fill out the bus request form, click here. Please also verify your address is correct in Focus/Parent Portal. If you need to update your address, please email Mrs. Punausuia in the Harrison Office.
- Underclass Yearbooks: Distribution of yearbooks for students in grades 9-11 who purchased one will take place Tuesday, 5/26 and Wednesday, 5/27 from 9:00 a.m. to noon in front of the Harrison Theatre.
- Underclass Item Pickup & Return: Students in grades 9-11 who have school-issued computers, textbooks (including LHS textbooks), uniforms, instruments, or other equipment to return can do so on Tuesday, 5/26 and Wednesday, 5/27 from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Contents of school lockers will be distributed from the Harrison Theatre lobby. Please reach out to your department teacher to coordinate any Harrison specific items you need to drop-off/return directly to them.
- May General HPA Meeting: The last general meeting of the Harrison Parents' Association will take place on May 26 at 7 p.m. This meeting will take place virtually. Parents who wish to attend this meeting virtually can click here to sign up to receive the link to the meeting. Please sign up by Monday, May 25. The link to the meeting will be sent next week. At this meeting, we will vote to approve the slate of proposed officers and the 2020-21 proposed HPA budget.
- Summer Hours: Beginning June 1, the Harrison office will be open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday. All PCPS schools and district offices will be closed on Fridays during the summer.
- Graduation: All PCPS graduation ceremonies will take place in June at Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium.
- The ceremonies will adhere to social-distancing guidelines.
- Harrison will have its own ceremony on June 11 at 6:00 p.m.
- All graduates will receive four (4) tickets for the ceremony. Tickets will be distributed at a later date.
- Seniors will be able to remove their face mask for their photo.
- Please note that attending the ceremony is NOT required.
- To plan for the ceremony, seniors need to click here and complete the form by June 1.
- To see the full details from the district, please click here.
- Tickets and programs will be distributed at a later date.
Thank you for your support of Harrison!