New Location, Courses & Guided Adventures
Pacific Angler is pleased to present you our brand new location on 78 E. Broadway, on the corner of Broadway and Quebec in Vancouver. Same great products, exceptional service and friendly staff with a fresh new look.
Pacific Angler offers the very best in fishing education. Click on the link to view the official course schedule for 2012.
Pacific Angler 2012 Courses
Recently the focus has been on the winter steelhead fishery, both on gear and on the fly. Here is a picture from our most recent Steelhead on the Fly course.
Pacific Angler is not only the largest fishing tackle store in Vancouver but we offer top of the line guided trips for both freshwater and saltwater adventures. Here is a list of what we can offer you:
- Upper Squamish Valley Drift for steelhead (March & April), bulltrout (January to April) & coho (October & November);
- Lower Squamish Valley Jet Boat Adventure for steelhead (March & April);
- Upper Pitt River Jet Boat Adventure for large Dolly Varden (June to August) & coho (October);
- Guided saltwater charters in Vancouver;
- Hosted Adventures to Cuba & northern BC.
Whether your passion is float fishing for steelhead, fly fishing for coho salmon, or trolling for large chinook salmon in the salt we will give you the experience of a lifetime. Drop by the store for more details or give Pacific Angler a call at 604-872-2204.
Keep up-to-date with the Vancouver fishing scene by following the Pacific Angler Blog and the official Pacific Angler Facebook Page.
Join Us On: