What a difference a month makes! Last month our newsletter listed an overwhelming number of events, but as you are well aware those have been cancelled. We plan on re-scheduling when the situation permits. In the meantime, we wanted to assure you that we are committed to continue serving you, producing healthy plants and assisting our employees and their families in weathering this storm as best we can. The situation is fluid and changing unpredictably so please bear with us if our plans have to be adjusted and don't hesitate to check in with us to verify order status.
In these stressful times we encourage you to continue to enjoy the beauty nature constantly provides! One of the greatest proven stress relievers is to enjoy the outdoors and immerse yourself in the creative act of planting a garden or landscape. If you are planting edibles don't forget the
pollinator host plants
that will bring the necessary pollinators to your plot. The pollinators still need us and we need them!
To assist you with plant ordering please note the following;
- Wholesale account holders may still pick up Mon-Fri but please call ahead to ensure your plants are prepared and be advised of any changes due to the developing situation
- Deliveries to contractor projects will still be scheduled as needed
- San Diego area Retail customers: The following Retail Nursery Partners remain open and will receive deliveries and Special Orders
- El Plantio Nursery, Escondido
- Anderson’s La Costa Nursery, Encinitas
- Mission Hill’s Nursery, Mission Hills District, San Diego
- Walter Andersen Nursery, Poway store only.
- Curbside deliveries While we tackle the uncertainties of the COVID-19 situation we will assist by offering curbside deliveries direct to your address if you are within a 10 mile radius of our current San Diego County route and cannot pick up at one of the above partner nurseries. The order minimum must be $150 to qualify for this service. Orders must be received by email or phone (760-749-3216) by end of business Monday for delivery that week. Payment will be made by phone prior to delivery.
- Los Angeles/Riverside area Retail Customers. Decisions on delivery days and frequency will be made as sales volumes and the situation dictates. At present we expect to make deliveries to our Retail Nursery Partners in LA and Riverside at least once per month.
Below you will see a delightful Creekside Chat with Julie Serences who was to have been our speaker at our April event The Pollinator Friendly Garden. Her observations are inspiring. Enjoy!
In times like these communication is important so please share this message with anyone who might benefit and connect with us on social media pages to stay up to date.
To see our extensive list of all our native plants in our inventory download our
. Contractors and wholesale customers please check our
If you are a wholesale customer and need a password or quote for contract growing please give us a call at 760-749-3216. We are also happy to check price and availability by
If you are receiving this email in error or no longer wish to subscribe please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the unsusbscribe button.