Greyhound rescue and adoption is always about "need" and TAGS is no exception.
- TAGS needs to take in more Greyhounds retired from racing.
- TAGS needs to take dogs from shelters.
- TAGS needs to find the best possible lifetime homes for Greyhounds.
- TAGS needs to assist adopters after adoption.
- TAGS needs to find more foster homes so more dogs can be taken into its adoption program.
- TAGS needs donations to pay for the Greyhounds' medical expenses.
- TAGS needs donations because that is the only way TAGS will stay in business.
- TAGS needs more volunteers to help operate the organization.
- TAGS needs YOU!
These needs will never change. TAGS, like other non-profit groups, operates because of the kindness and generosity of others.
TAGS' No. 1 need is more foster homes. Because TAGS has no kennel space, the number of Greyhounds in its program is limited by the number of foster homes it has.
You love your pets. You could love a Greyhound, too, and be instrumental in finding a lifetime home for that dog (it could be yours). Ask anyone who fosters for TAGS.
Finances are tight, but maybe you have a few extra dollars you could re-allocate to make a tax deductible donation to help TAGS' Greyhounds.
We all have busy lives, but you must have a few extra hours to give.
We all have friends and coworkers who are "dog people". Pass this message along to them. The more people who know the "needs" the better chance TAGS has to "snag a new recruit."
What's holding you back? We know you have something to offer. Please take a chance. Help TAGS Greyhounds find the retirement life they deserve.
Send an email to TAGS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call TAGS at 214-368-TAGS(8247) to let us know what you can do to help, or make an on-line tax deductible donation.