Beaumont, CA - Due to a holiday surge in coronavirus cases, the Beaumont City Hall reverted to a virtual format in December. While the City continues to provide quality customer service online and over the phone, the Beaumont City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday, March 1, 2021, following a countywide reduction in infections.
Customer Service will be available Monday – Friday from 8 am to 12 pm for limited services. Residents are encouraged to continue conducting business online, by phone, or by email as much as possible, in an effort to minimize unnecessary contact.
For those who need to perform in-person services, the following guidelines will be in place:
- Masks or face coverings are required.
- Visitors will be temperature screened upon entering the facility.
- Limit one individual per household or business, if possible.
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
Stay home if you are sick or if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms.
To keep guests and employees healthy and safe, the City will:
- Provide spatial markers on the floor to assist with social distancing.
- Install Plexiglass at service counters.
- Increased sanitation of the entire facility.
- Ensure all on-site employees wear face coverings, continue increased handwashing, social distance, and stay home if sick or symptomatic.
For questions regarding the reopening of City Hall or to make an appointment with a specific department, please contact the Beaumont City Hall at (951) 769-8520 or visit the City online at BeaumontCa.gov.