Due to a successful recall petition that obtained the requisite number of signatures, a special statewide election will take place on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, for the recall of Governor Gavin Newsom. As of Monday, August 16, 2021, Beaumont residents can drop off Vote By Mail ballots at select locations.
There are three ways to vote in this Special Election:
Vote By Mail Ballots:
Every active registered voter will receive a mail ballot, which will be delivered to the USPS beginning August 16. Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked by September 14, 2021.
Voters can now track and receive notifications on the status of Vote By Mail Ballot. Powered by BallotTrax, Where's My Ballot? lets you know where your ballot is, and its status, every step of the way. Sign-up at WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov to receive an automatic email, SMS (text), or voice call notifications about your ballot.
Ballot Drop Off Locations:
- Beaumont City Hall | 550 E. 6th Street | Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Albert A. Chatigny Sr Community Recreation Center | 1310 Oak Valley Parkway | Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Noble Creek Community Center | 390 Oak Valley Parkway | Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Grange | 10478 Beaumont Ave, Cherry Valley | Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In-Person Polling Locations in Beaumont:
September 11- September 13, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Election Day, September 14, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- Beaumont City Hall | 550 E. 6th Street
- Albert A. Chatigny Sr Community Recreation Center | 1310 Oak Valley Parkway
- Noble Creek Community Center | 390 Oak Valley Parkway
- Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon | 362611 Champions Drive
For questions or more information, please contact the Beaumont City Clerk's Office at (951) 769-8520.