Fredericksburg, Howell, Porter, Salem Church, and Snow branches:
- Wednesdays, 1:00-5:00 (last names between A-H)
- Thursdays, 1:00-5:00 (last names between I-P)
- Fridays, 9:00-1:00 (last names between Q-Z)
- Saturdays, 9:00-1:00 (all last names)
Cooper Branch: Thursdays, 1:00-5:00
Montross Branch: Fridays, 9:00-1:00
Newton Branch: Saturdays, 9:00-1:00
There will be no curbside pickup on July 3 or 4.
Curbside pickup is not available at the Towne Centre or Fried Center branches at this time.
3. Customers will
park in the Curbside Pickup Zone and
text or call the number displayed on the curbside sign. Customers who don’t use a mobile phone can call the library at 540-645-5381 (or 804-224-0921 for Cooper, Montross, or Newton) right before they leave for the library to alert staff to expect their arrival.
4. Once customers are parked in the Curbside Pickup Zone and have let staff know that they’ve arrived, they will
pop their trunk, or if that’s not possible,
roll down a rear window. For the safety of all, customers should be sure to
stay in their vehicle with the doors closed. A staff member wearing a face mask and gloves will check out their materials, bag them, and deliver the bag right to their car.