- Does your child have an IEP?
- Do you have questions about your child’s education?
- Does your youth need to build their self-advocacy skills?
- Do you understand how to navigate the different Adult Services systems?
- Are you familiar with Supported Decision-Making?
conference will provide information to both youth/young adults and their parents on education rights, developing the Transition Plan, the importance of self-advocacy and supported decision-making, adult services and more. Join us to learn strategies that will help your family prepare for the future.
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 12:30
For more information and to Register: Dawn Monaco, email@example.com