Join colleagues and subject matter experts across the nation on July 12, 2018 for a day focused on developing agency capacity and programs that foster healthy work environments for child welfare professionals.
You and your colleagues can experience the benefits of an in-person conference from the comfort of your desk through this digital learning opportunity. Join us by computer, tablet, or smartphone on Thursday, July 12, to:
- Learn and engage with national thought leaders, program directors, frontline workers, parents, and youth
- Chat and exchange ideas with your peers across the country
- Participate in learning activities that help transfer concepts to practice
- Access new tools and resources to use in your daily work
- Explore the virtual Exhibit Hall and meet with our featured exhibitors
- Earn Continuing Education Units for your participation