Generations users now have a secure way to message caregivers. This new messaging functionality will prove to be the best way to communicate with their remote workforce. Messages reside and remain in Generations, virtually eliminating the risk of data exposure that can occur inadvertently with email or text.
How it Works
Caregivers are alerted to new messages through the Generations mobile app (and optionally, by email or text) and are sent a secure link to login to Generations where they can view and reply. Office teams can manage discussions in the Message Center with one or more caregivers and communicate in real-time.
Secure Messaging Benefits
- Improves office and caregiver communication.
- Reduces the risk of data exposure. Transmitting personal health information (PHI) via email or text messaging is not HIPAA compliant. Messaging through Generations uses an extra layer of security to keep documentation secure.
- Maintains a message history within Generations.
- Enables collaboration with multiple caregivers simultaneously via message threads.
- Real-time message delivery eliminates delays that can occur with email or text.
We're excited to offer this secure messaging platform and will continue to build upon it in future releases.