July 2, 2020
Dear Class of 2020 Seniors,
We hope your summer is going well. We are happy to share that the Class of 2020 Prom and After Prom will be held on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. The Prom location has moved to Sparrows Point Country Club from 7:15 pm to 10:15 pm. The After Prom is still at Dave and Busters from 10:30 pm to 1:30 am. Please review all the details below.
We need you to RSVP no later than noon on Monday, July 6, 2020.
Please include the name of your date (if applicable) and indicate your choice for dinner.
Also included in this email are updated instructions for graduation rehearsal (Friday, July 17 at Concordia Prep at 10:00 am) and Graduation on Saturday, July 18 at 9:00 am at Concordia Prep.
*Graduation will begin at 9:00 am.
Prom: Sparrows Point Country Club, 919 Wise Avenue, Baltimore, MD, 21222
- Time: 7:15 pm – 10:15 pm
- Cost: $30 per person, payment will be collected at the door (cash or check payable to Concordia Prep School)
- Arrive: between 7:15 pm – 8:00 pm for pictures
- Dinner Service: 8:00 pm
- Dessert: 9:00 pm
- Socially Distanced Gathering: 9:15 pm – 10:15 pm
Sparrows Point Country Club Dress Code
Athletic t-shirts or gym clothing are permitted at the tennis facility, pool area, and patio; but are not permitted in dining areas including the Lounge.
Men and Boys Recommended:
Collared dress shirts or polo-style shirts, Henley type shirts, dress slacks, dress shorts and sweaters. Shirts are to have a collar and should be tucked in. Shirts designed not to be tucked or without a collar, such as Camp Shirts or Henley shirts, are allowed on club grounds but not the golf course or practice facilities.
NOT Acceptable (except for special themed events)
: Tank-tops, athletic gear with team logos or numbers, heavily logo’d apparel, cargo-style pants or cut-offs.
Women and Girls Recommended:
Dresses, blouses, dress tops, collarless dress shirts, polo-style shirts, sweaters, skirts, dress slacks.
NOT Acceptable (except for special themed events):
Tank-tops, athletic gear with team logos or numbers, heavily logo’d apparel, cargo-style pants, cut-offs
After Prom: Dave and Busters, 8200 Perry Hall Blvd, White Marsh, MD
- 10:30 pm – 1:30 am
- Students who do not feel comfortable participating are still eligible for prizes.
- Students and dates must follow all guidelines of Sparrows Point Country Club and Dave and Busters.
- Students and their dates should not attend if they have any signs or symptoms of COVID 19 and will be screened upon entering the Prom Dinner. *Please review COVID-19 guidelines below.
- Students and their dates will be required to socially distance (no dancing), they must wear masks when they are not eating or taking photos.
- Students should frequently wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizing stations.
- Students should avoid touching their eyes and contact with other students.
Note the location change:
Friday, July 17 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at Concordia Prep School.
Baccalaureate has been canceled on Friday, July 17, and the service will be combined with graduation on Saturday, July 18, 2020.
Graduation for the Class of 2020
Graduation has been moved to Concordia Preparatory School on Saturday, July 18, beginning at 9:00 am.
Graduates should arrive no later than 8:30 am with their cap and gown. After reviewing the latest health guidelines from Baltimore County, we have determined that graduation will be held outside, each senior is limited to six guests, no restrooms will be available, and no one will be permitted into the buildings.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please review the guidelines below from the CDC and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.