|Thank you to
You may simply click a picture or an underlined link to go directly to their websites or email.
Please call for
on a regular basis
to see and hear
our entire list of
The latest releases and other website information will be featured on the HOME page. Please register on the website.
Board of Directors
Chair - Dennis Dell
3915 15th Ave S
Great Falls, MT 59405
Chair Elect - Brian Tervo
15504 NE 52nd St
Redmond, WA 98052
Secretary - Angie Barbosa
1715 S Linda Vista Ave
Boise, ID 83709
Treasurer - Cindy McAfee
2350 Larch Camp Rd
Missoula, MT 59803
Past Chair - Scott Barker
2514 166th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98008
Alaska Chair - Paula Johnson
20246 McKinley View Ave
Chugiak, AK 99567
Idaho Chair - Barbara Mix
1729 Dora Dr S
Twin Falls, ID 83301
142 3rd St S
Shelby, MT 59474
Oregon Chair - Diane Barnes
Ashland, OR 97520
Washington Chair -
6073 Sycamore Ln
Bremerton, WA 98311
Education Coordinator -
Youth Coordinator -
Membership Chair -
10390 SW Canyon Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
Campanologist Editor -
3301 Seminole Dr
Nampa, ID 83686
Web Master - Jim Dahlgran
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
All ads are $5 per issue
There are two options:
1. An ad designed and formatted by you that is exactly 100 pixels x 300 pixels and sent in a jpeg or gif file. The ad will be hyperlinked to your website.
2. An ad approximately 1.5 X 3.5 inches which can contain a picture or logo sent as a jpeg or gif file and will be hyperlinked to your website. You provide the text that will be formatted by the editor.
Send ad or text with picture to
with how many issues you would like. An invoice will be sent to you.
|Deadline for articles and events to be included in the September issue of the Campanologist is August 22. Information can be sent to Phyllis Tincher,
3301 Seminole Dr
Nampa, ID 83686.
Please update your profile following the link at the bottom of the newsletter. This will give you the opportunity to select various regions of our area so we can send you information about events and concerts close to home. You may change this information at any time.
Special issue! The music list for the 2012 conference at the Tacoma Convention Center arrived just after the August newsletter went out. Here it is so you can begin plans for the conference and get started on the music to include some in this season's planning. See you in Tacoma!
2012 Area 10 Conference Music List
Start planning now to come to the Tacoma Convention Center for the Area 10 Conference June 22-24, 2012. William Payn will be the guest clinician. Watch for more details!!! PDF of the Music List
- America the Beautiful - Arnold Sherman - Red River - 3-6 oct. + opt. brass/organ - Level 4 - HB0002 (handbell part), FS0002 (full score), BP0002 (brass parts)
- Change Ring Prelude on Divinum Mysterium - Fred Gramann - Lorenz - 2-3 oct. or 3-6 oct. - Level 3+ - LC201537L (2-3 oct. edition), LC201239L (3-6 oct. edition)
- Jerusalem My Happy Home - Cathy Moklebust - Choristers Guild - 3-5 oct + opt. claves/maracas/susp. cymbal/bongos/chime tree/flute or cello - Level 3 - CGB631 (handbell part), CGB632 (full score & instrumental parts)
- Jesus Loves Me - Michael Glasgow - Red River - 2-3 oct. or 3-6 oct. + opt. keyboard - Level 2+ - RRBL5055 (handbell parts - 2-3 oct and 3-6 oct included in same publication), RRBP5055 (piano part), RRFS5055 (full score)
- Bell Peal on "How Great Our Joy" - Linda Lamb - Alfred - 2-3 oct. - Level 2- - AP29957
- Chanson - Kenneth Lowenberg - AGEHR - 2-3 oct. - Level 2 - AG23037
- Fanfare and Reflection - Jason Krug - AGEHR - 2-3 oct. - Level 2 - AG23038
- Festive Peal - Karen Thompson - AGEHR - 3-5 oct. - Level 2+ - AG35303
- Genesis "Let There Be Light" - Sandra Winter - Beckenhorst - 3-7 oct. - Level 3 - HB372
- O God Beneath Your Guiding Hand - William Payn - National - 3-5 oct. - Level 3 (level not provided by publisher) - NMP118
- Metamorphosis - Michael Helman - AGEHR - 3-5 oct. - Level 4+ - AG35214
- Prisms - William Payn - Shawnee Press (old edition), Peal (new edition) - 4 oct (old), 5-7 oct (new) - Level 4 - SPHP5030 (old), PEPPCHB010 (new)
- Imagenes - William Payn - Red River - 5 oct + opt. claves/snare drum/woodblock/bongos/rain stick/congas/castanets - Level 5 (level not provided by publisher) - RRG5001 (handbell part), RRG5001PP (percussion parts)
- The Stars Await - Ron Mallory - AGEHR - 4-7 oct. - Level 3+ - AG47003
Please remember to send information for the September issue to me by August 22.