Upper School College Recruiting Information Night: Thursday, August 15
Gym Uniform Orders
All Middle School students need to purchase a gym uniform. The online store has been reopened and will close on
Wednesday, August 14.
Upper School Fall Sports Tryouts
- Other MIAA Fall Sports (boys' teams): Monday, August 12
- IAAM Sports (girls' teams): Thursday, August 15
Middle School sports begin
Upper School Practice Schedules
The practice schedules were discussed in the preseason meetings held last week. If you have questions about the practice schedule, please contact the coaches directly:
Upcoming Athletic Events
- Varsity Football scrimmage at Calvert Hall High School on Saturday, August 17 at 10 am.
- Varsity Boys' Soccer scrimmage at Archbishop Spalding on Monday, August 19 at 4 pm.
- JV and Varsity Girls' Volleyball scrimmage at home vs. Chapelgate on Wednesday, August 21 at 4 and 5:30 pm.
- Varsity Boys' Soccer scrimmage at Gilman on Wednesday, August 21 at 3:30 pm.
- Varsity Boys' Football scrimmage McDonogh at home on Friday, August 23 at 12 noon
- Varsity Girls Soccer scrimmage at FCA on Friday, August 23 at 4:15 pm.
*subject to change do to weather/conflicts*
Students must have a current physical on file in order to tryout for a fall sport.
If you have your child's physical exam done over the summer, it is good for the entire school year (all three sports seasons). The
PreParticipation Physical Evaluation Form
is also available from the nurse or on the website. For any questions contact Ellen Marquardt at 410-825-2323 Ext 244 or
Upper School Sports Team Managers
Anyone interested in being a manager for any fall sports teams please contact Mr. Ward at
The fall sports that need managers are Boys/Girls Soccer, Volleyball, Football and Cross Country.