How to have Beautiful Eyes without dark circles
Do you find yourself with dark circles no matter how much sleep you get?
A study done in 2006 with 13,000 people showed that 53% listed under-eye circles and puffiness as their number one beauty concern.
The causes are varied but the most common factors include thinning skin, vascular changes and leakage.
While it is true that lack of sleep can cause the skin to become more pale, resulting in darkness around the eyes, it's not the only reason: Genetics (if it runs in your family) sinus and allergies, aging, and your bone structure can all factor into whether you are going to have darkness under your eyes. It is not uncommon for ethnic groups such as Italians, Indians and people of Middle Eastern origins to have this concern.
Several clients recently asked me to research to find if any new products or therapies have come onto the market to address this problem. I am happy to report that there is! Jan Marini Skin Care has developed a new product which shows remarkable results. I have read the scientific and clinical data and am very impressed with what I have read and what I have seen with the before and after photos. It is not the typical "Vitamin K" cream that has been on the market for years. You can read more below.
For those who occasionally have dark circles, here are a few fast tricks to help:
Apply two chilled tablespoons from the refrigerator and apply on the eyes for few seconds, until they are warm. Re-apply if necessary.
Do '''not''' stick it in the freezer and place directly under your eyes.
- Vitamin K cream helps to diminish dark under eye circles.The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for Vitamin K is 80 micrograms (mcg) for males and 70 mcg for females. Since it is a blood coagulator, Always ask your doctor, particularly if you are taking Coumadin!
- As a fast fix...a SOFT touch concealer can hide the sins of the world. Because this product is applied in the inner circle of the eye, be sure that it is kept sanitary and discard after a few months. Old concealers can get dried out and pull the delicate eye area. I reccomend Photo Touch Concealer Stick because it comes in a variety of colors, covers beautifuly, and goes on like satin
- Use mascara that won't smudge under your eyes. BLINC- Kiss Me Mascara is the best and it will not smudge! It lasts all day, and only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
*For those of you who have long term and chronic dark circles, please go to the link below and read the information. A Scientific Investigation and Clinical Summary is available for those who are interested. by contacting me.
Products for beautiful Eyes..
Age Intervention Dark Eye Circle Defense-
a new generation of dark circle products.
Kiss Me Mascara by BLINC
Mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes..
Photo Touch Concealer Stick
(with Skin Optic Light Technology)
Custom Creative Shadow Case & Color Pods
- Hypoallergenic Shimmer and Matte finishes
- Easy changeable pan inserts
- High gloss titanium case with mirror
- Duel sided sable brush included
Create the perfect shadow compact collection for fast and easy application. Hypoallergenic shadows with shimmering shades to sweep over eyelids without creasing or fading. Fortified with skincaring vitamins. Apply dry or wet for a richer luster.
Creative Color Pans are wrapped in individual protective shells and insert into Creative Shadow Case.
Custom Creative Shadow Case
Custom Shadow Pods
Create your personalized shadow collection
Purchase the titanium Custom Creative Shadow Case with two shadow pods of your choice and receive the third pod FREE!
Offer Expires: May 1, 2013