How to have Beautiful Skin without going broke
The winter winds, cold temperatures and indoor heat is hopefully behind us. You look in the mirror and say, "What happened to my skin!?" It's time to take drastic action but your discretionary funds are a bit low. What to do? Here's some tips to keep your skin on tract until your next facial treatment.
- Start by being gentle with your skin. Dry skin is more fragile since it is lacking some of the essential oils for moisture. Use a gentle soapless cleanser.
- EXFOLIATING is an easy way to get rid of dead, dry & dull skin. Be careful in using electric scrubbers or scrubs with rough grains that can actually cut and lacerate the skin. I developed the Ecologica Masque and Peel for my bi-coastal clients and for people who couldn't see me as often as they would like, but wanted to maintain their professional treatments. It's easy to use and WOW! does it make a huge difference.
- MOISTURIZE, Moisturize, Moisturize! I mean inside as well, by drinking the recommended amount of water per day. Face creams can be expensive so be smart about what you are spending your money on. READ INGREDIENTS and ASK if you don't know what an ingredient is. Remember that what goes ON your body is going IN your body.
- PROTECT. It is not enough to just use a good sunblock with a SPF of at lest 30. You must also wear a hat with a wide visor and sunglasses to protect the skin not only from cancer, but also the breaking down of the connective tissues which causes ageing and brown spots
- NOURISH by taking vitamins with antioxidants (Vitamin C) Vitamin A is also an essential vitamin for skin, hair and nails. Vitamin C Serum for the face is an excellent way to add antioxidants to the skin. NEVER put digestible Vitamin C on the skin!
Products to restore winter skin..
Ecologica Masque & Peel Duo
The most effective home use skin treatment on the market
Ecologica Regenerative Cream
100% natural ingredients and enriched with Hyaluronic Acid for deep hydration.
Jan Marini Sunblock in tinted or non tinted shades
(Antioxidant Daily Face Protection with SPF 30)
Eco Facial Sponges
- A gentle way to exfoliate
- Helps to deep clean pores
- My favorite facial tool!
The perfect sponge for gently cleansing and sloughing dead cells from the skin. Package contains three compressed sponges that swell up when wet.
Eco Facial Sponges read more & share the tips