We are only halfway to our goal to raise $25,000, so we have extended the PTO Fall Fundraising campaign through December 18.
If you already donated, thank you for your generous support! If you haven't yet given, please know that every dollar makes a difference.
Your tax-deductible donation is needed to help:
- Pay for new virtual learning tools
- Support the Social Justice Fund that school social workers use to assist families with basic needs in times of crisis
- Show teachers how much we appreciate them with special recognition efforts
- Fund other identified needs that aren’t covered by school district funds
Ways to give:
Donate securely online through our PayPal account (click here or go to franklinrandallpto.org)
- Mail a check (made out to: Franklin-Randall PTO) to school.
- Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program, which can double your impact.
During this season of giving thanks, we are grateful for our Franklin-Randall community. Thank you for your support!