Spring Youth Travel League
Starts 2:00 P.M. Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ Fairlanes
* Each week will be at a different GR area Bowling Center.
Cost is $5 per person per week + 1 time certification fee if not already done.
Bowling will be based on the high school format: 2 baker games followed by 2 team games.
Youth Travel League Rules:
* 5 member teams
* All scores are scratch
* Prebowl scores will not be accepted
* Any absent bowlers without a sub will receive 0 (zero) in each frame missed (baker & team games)
* Teams on odd (left) lanes will be considered the Away Team, teams on even lanes will be the Home Team
* USBC Youth Bowling shirt or collared shirt required
* No "holey" jeans, gym shorts, yoga pants, or jogging pants
* No head gear or head phones
For any questions or early registration please contact:
* Ron King - 616-893-2155
* Sue Eaton - 616-889-9447