Tuesday Feb 8th 7 PM
Detoxing for you health
Tuesday March 8th 7 PM
Understanding whole food vitamins
Wednesday April 13th 7 PM
Nature has shown us that she is in charge this winter! We have had to postpone our January lecture 3 times. We will be rescheduling it in April when the snow should be gone.
Our February lecture will be Tuesday, February 8th at 7 PM on Cardivascular Health. March lecture is scheduled for Tuesday March 8th and the topic is Detoxing(more info in our next newsletter.)
Please register so if there happens to be inclement weather forcing postponement, we will have you phone number to contact you.
We have all been shoveling on a weekly basis, bringing on sore muscles etc. Remember to use Arnica Montana 30C pellets and Topricin Cream for the sore muscles.
We have extended our 20% off on all Solgar vitamins for the month of February due to the poor driving conditions in January. Stock up and save!
Also, check out our blog drgaryk.blogspot.com for update info and future lectures.
It has been a cold, snowy winter. Pamper yourself and your loved ones!
On Sale for the month of February
- Purchase Barefoot Contessa Sinful hot chocolate mix 15.25 oz $13.95
- receive Dancing Deer peppermint snowflake cookies 7 oz (3.95 value) free
- Purchase Urban Moonshine Chocolate love tonic 2 oz $14.95 and any Weleda body oil or pomegranate body wash and save 20% on both products
- All Stone Wall Kitchen GIFT SETS 20% off
- Jam Tree gift box
- Pretzel and Dip gift bag
- Cocktail Party gift box
- Blueberry Breakfast gift box
- Jam Collection gift box
- Giovanni d:tox body and facial systems 20% off
- Earthly Elements- buy shampoo and conditioner
- receive an Earthly Elements body wash or lotion FREE
- Purchase Verilux Sanitizing Furniture and Bed Vac
- receive CleanWave travel wand FREE ($30.00 value)
Medical Equipment Promotions
- all Orthotics 30% off
- all wheelchair cushions 30% off
- Purchase any Heat Therapy/heating pads (Heavenly Heat, Bed Buddy, Ace, Earth Therapeutic, Cara, Battle Creek, FLA, Granpa's Garden)
- receive $5.00 gift card FREE
Runny or stuffy nose, congestion and fatigue are common during the cold and flu season. During this time of the year the immune system may be dependent on special (proteolytic) enzymes.
Mucus is defined as the clear viscid secretions of the mucus membranes, consisting of mucin, epithelial cells and leukocytes. When germs that cause colds first infect the nose and sinuses, the nose produces clear mucus. After two or three days, the body's immune cells fight back, changing the mucus to a white or yellow color. As the bacteria that live in the nose grow back....(more)
Do you have High blood bressure, cholesterol or stress?
Lecture: Your Cardiovascular Health
When: Tuesday February 8th 2011
Time: 7 PM
Cardiovascular Disease is the nation's leading killer of both men and women among all racial and ethnic groups. Close to 1 million Americans die of CVD each year, accounting for 42 percent of all deaths. Heart disease affects not only the elderly, it is the leading cause of death for all Americans age 35 and older.
If you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or are under stress, you are at risk of poor cardiovascular health.
Join us Tuesday February 8th 2011 at 7 PM to find out what simple changes you can make to protect yourself from the number one cause of death in the United States.
Seating is limited and advanced ticket purchase is required. Tickets are $10.00 and may be purchased by phone or at the store
Please feel free to stop in, e-mail or call us with any questions about your health and wellness.
Check out our blog at drgaryk.blogspot.com
and feel free to leave comments or questions on the posts.
Johnson Compounding and Wellness Center
577 Main Street Waltham, MA 02452