GENETICS AND GENOMICS IN PRACTICE SURVEY Needs Primary Care Physician Input
You are invited to take a survey that will evaluate primary issues in genetics and genomics education. As the front line of care, the healthcare providers that your organization represents plays a central role in seeing that genetic and genomic discoveries lead to disease prevention and population health improvements. We will evaluate a general assessment of your knowledge, identify learning needs, and preferred methods of educating your constituency. Understanding these items will help us determine resource and training priorities.
Before choosing to participate, please consider that:
* You have been invited to complete this survey because you are in a leadership role in a healthcare provider organization.
* Questions in the survey relate to you or your organizations current educational needs, resources, and opportunities.
* This survey is being conducted for research purposes.
* The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete.
* Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and you can choose to skip any questions that you do not wish to answer.
* There are no risks, penalties, or costs to your participation. There are no direct benefits to your participation.
*There are no right or wrong answers.
* All information you provide is anonymous.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Kathy Calzone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-760-6178.