Please join us for the first of three public workshops to gain community input on the core themes of the Choice Neighborhoods planning initiative: People, Housing and Neighborhoods.
This is a major professional planning effort to shape the future of Midtown's west side being conducted by Midtown Development Corporation via Jubilee Baltimore.
|SAVE THE DATE:|
SPRING TOWN HALL MEETING
Midtown Community Benefits District Wednesday March 28, 2012 - 7:00pm
UB's Business Center Auditorium 11
11 W. Mt Royal Ave.
JOIN THE BALTIMORE CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT FOR
OUR COMMUNITY . . . YOUR HEALTH:
A NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING
Tuesday, March 6th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Enoch Pratt Central Library-Wheeler Auditorium
1000 Cathedral Street
Special Guest: City Councilman William Cole
A community meeting with Commissioner of Health
Dr. Oxiris Barbot and senior staff.
At this meeting we will:
- Present your 2011 Neighborhood Health profile data
- Listen to your concerns and ideas for change
- Discuss opportunities for working together to improve health
- Share health education materials.
Our New Website:
- Discover 4 Great Baltimore Neighborhoods
- BOLTON HILL-CHARLES NORTH-MADISON PARK-MOUNT VERNON
- Directory of Midtown's terrific merchants, restaurants, theaters, clubs and cultural Institutions
- Local Hot Deals, Coupons, Special Discounts, Gift Certificates
- Midtown Community Benefits District info
|Historic Tax Credit Workshop
Tuesday, February 21, 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Baltimore Heritage, 11 1/2 West Chase Street
Thinking about a home renovation project? If you're working on your historic house, you may be eligible for the Maryland Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit program, which offers incentives for home-owners in designated historic districts across the city. Join Baltimore Heritage for this historic tax credit workshop and get an introduction to the State and City tax credit. For more information, contact Eli Pousson at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 301-204-3337. RSVP today