Blueberry-Cinnamon Campfire Bread
This recipe for a sweet campfire treat can be used for breakfast or dessert! The combination of cinnamon and warm, gooey blueberries is perfect on its own, sprinkled with powdered sugar, drizzled with maple syrup, or all three! Your family is sure to want to help you prepare and cook this delicious bread and most certainly will help you devour it!
1 loaf (1 pound) cinnamon-raisin bread
6 large eggs
1 cup 2% milk or half-and-half cream
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
Prepare campfire or grill for low heat. Arrange bread slices on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 24×18 in.). Bring foil up the sides, leaving the top open. Whisk eggs, milk, syrup and vanilla. Pour over bread; sprinkle with nuts and 1 cup blueberries. Fold edges over top, crimping to seal.
Place on a grill grate over campfire or grill until egg is cooked through, 30-40 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries; serve with a
dditional toppings if desired!
Happy Camping! :)
Thank you for requesting our newsletter where we keep you informed about upcoming events, promotions, and much more!
- When you book 3 midweek nights, you'll get 25% off a third night, OR...
- When you book 4 midweek nights, you'll get 50% off the fourth night
- Applies to mid-week bookings (Sun - Thurs) this September, October and November
- Can be applied towards rentals!
Call today and refer to discount code eDEAL17
Some restrictions apply, excludes holidays, does not apply to existing reservations.
Looking For My Furever Home
Click here to view more beautiful dogs looking for their forever home.
Boomer Ang is a stunning 4 year old Pit Bull who is looking for a fresh start in life. He is a big goofy boy who loves to play and run around. Boomer Ang does very well with his foster
canine sibling and has even met a few children and did very well. After playing and going on daily walks this character loves to snuggle with his foster family. Boomer Ang has even been known to rest his head on pillows, if you have an extra pillow and love to snuggle then this boy is definitely for you! Don't miss out on this extraordinary boy, Apply today!
With your help we've been finding home for these amazing dogs. Please share this with someone who may be interested in adopting! #adoptdontshop
Reservations for next year are filling up fast! Check out our activity schedule and call today to reserve a spot!
Elevate your experience in one of our romantic, yet rustic safari tents.
The tent is 16ft x 20ft, plus a deck off the front and rear.
You can pull the canvas down for full privacy or just leave the screen zipped to keep the bugs out. Tents are equipped with water and electricity.
- Sleeps 6.
- Queen bed, futon couch, and 2 pullout chairs.
- 2 night minimum, 3 night minimum during July & August.
- $125/night midweek; $149/night weekends/holidays.
- 1 months notice is required for cancellations in order to receive a refund. There is a $15 processing fee for all cancellations.
- $200 security deposit.
- Fireplace with electric heat and a propane heater for those chilly nights.
- Ceiling fan with light.
- Outlets for charging.
- Small refrigerator and microwave.
- Propane grill outside.
- Chairs on porch.
- Dining area on back porch.
- Check-in 4pm; Check-out 11am.
- Please note, we do not provide any linens, blankets, pillows or towels (we do have a linen package for a fee, please inquire upon making the reservation for this service).
- Unfortunately pets are not permitted.
- Plus 6.25% tax.
- Sorry, no discounts on rentals.
Food Truck Weekend Nov 3-5
Our first Food Truck Weekend was such a huge success, that we've added another! Join us November 3-5, 2017 for an event you don't want to miss! In addition to some amazing food trucks, we'll have musical entertainment and a bonfire. What more could you ask for?
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment so we are presenting a Code of Conduct designed to enhance the experience of all our guests.
Guests are responsible for their conduct and are prohibited from the following:
- Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature, which is a distraction to the enjoyment of other guests.
- Using foul or abusive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with the enjoyment of others, an event or activity.
- Engaging in public drunkenness.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests or Team Members.
- Engaging in any solicitation.
- Failing to follow campground guidelines including but not limited to adherence to quiet hours and family friendly attire.
Based upon the discretion of Management, Guests who violate these provisions may be ejected from the campground without a refund and may be issued a letter of disinvite, prohibiting future visits to the campground. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct, we hope this directive will enhance the camping experience for all guests.
If you or a member of your camping party is affected by another guest due to a violation of the Code of Conduct, please contact our Reception Center at 866-673-2767 x1 or Hospitality Station if after hours at x312.
|Birthdays and Anniversaries
September Birthday Celebrations
Bill Heffernon 9/2, Joan Holland 9/3, Ed Leary 9/3, Ron Piazza 9/3, Tim O'Leary 9/4, Steve Pascale 9/9, Bobby Harrison 9/10, Joanne Caffrey 9/11, DeArndra Galvin 9/12, Kathy Morrow 9/16, Dolly Gilbertson 9/17, Lisa Pascale 9/21, Eddie Doolan 9/21, Hill Shurdut 9/23, Dave Bertoldi 9/26, Jean Lincoln 9/29, Mike Fuller 9/30, Annie Kristenson 9/30
September Anniversary Celebrations
Harold & Lillian Carpenter 9/2, Helen & Ron Piazza 9/5, Mike & Jamie Iacobacci 9/6, Shaun & Jillian Daniels 9/9, Richard & Barbara Dunshee 9/9, Diane & Ken Bryant 9/11, Karen & John Webster 9/14, Mark White 9/17, Bill & Judy O'Connor 9/19, Jeanne & Craig Force 9/20, Wendy & Pepi Pimental 9/29
|We look forward to providing you and your family with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience.
The Daniels Family