5 Camping Hacks You Never Thought Of
Here are 5 Camping hacks that you never thought of to make your next trip a breeze!
1. Bake eggs on the grill using a muffin tin- no need to lug out the frying pan! Plus the eggs will be the perfect size and shape for breakfast sandwiches!
2. Use a lint roller to check for ticks after being in the woods- make sure you or your dog are tick free after a walk by picking up any stray ticks with a lint roller! Any ticks that haven't attached yet should get picked up and stuck to the roller!
3. Clip travel sized shampoo and soap to a lanyard- no more lugging around that bulky shower caddy to the bathrooms when you need to shower! Just bring your lanyard and hang it over the shower head for easy accessibility!
4. Use Vicks Vaporub as mosquito repellent- This product contains Cedarleaf Oil, which deters mosquitos! Put dabs on your neck, ankles, wrists, or other hot spots and just the smell will keep those bugs at bay!
5. Use "Joke Candles" to light campfires- Those joke candles that keep relighting after being blown out are perfect for lighting campfires since the wind won't blow them out!
Thank you for requesting our newsletter where we keep you informed about upcoming events, promotions, and much more!
Don't forget to mark your calendar for March 15th when we'll begin taking reservations for 2018! Yep, that's right 2018. Give us a call at 866-673-2767 or book online. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Looking for a Rewarding Position?
Food Truck Frenzy!
We're so excited to welcome the following amazing food trucks for an event you don't want to miss April 28-30th!
We'll have musical entertainment provided by the famous Timmy Brown, a bonfire, and of course amazing food! What more could you ask for?
Yoga Day Retreat
We're thrilled to welcome Angela Cote and Kristine Daniels to host a day yoga retreat on Saturday, March 25th from 9am-4pm. That's right, a few days before we officially open!
9am: Welcome to Spring Renewal
9:15am-10:15am: Mindful Movement & Flow
10:15-10:30am: Recharge with organic, raw juice
10:30-12pm: Mindful Hike in Gilbert State Forest
12:00-12:30pm: Lunch at fireplace loft catered by Tastefully Done.
12:30-2pm: Bonfire Release & Renewal Guided Meditation
2pm-3pm: Lounge & relax at the sauna, Jacuzzi, and pool
3pm-4:30pm: Hot Stone Yoga Restorative Renewal
4:30 - 5pm - Closing the day
Click here to check out the amazing schedule and to sign up!
Looking For My Furever Home
Click here to view more beautiful dogs looking for their forever home.
This adorable fun loving guy is Sperry, an 11 month old English Foxhound. Sperry is looking for a new forever home since his owners passing and has adjusted great to living in a foster home. Sperry loves to run, jump, play and just have a good time with everyone he meets including his canine foster siblings. He attends doggie day care a few times a week and loves his canine companions! He would love a forever home that can keep up with his energy and would love to have a canine sibling of his own! Although this boy can be high energy he loves to hang out and snuggle with his foster family.
Reception Center Hours (CLOSED FOR CAMPING DEC 1 - MAR 31)
| Welcome Brett!
Brett Reed has recently joined the Normandy Farms team as the new Facilities Manager. Brett has been working at Normandy since 2011 in both pools and as a ranger. We're excited to welcome him as a full time team member!
Apr 1 - Memorial Day
Let Normandy Farms be your home away from home. Just say "no" to spring cleaning this year and go camping instead, less crowds means more room for you! Select from available sites and stay situated from April 1st thru Memorial Day.
- Unlimited Camping with activities every weekend
- Indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center
- Includes school vacation week and Memorial Day weekend
- Fewer people means more room for you!
Rates (electric is metered)
- $1492 Full Hookup
- $1342 No Sewer
- $1842 Full Hookup
- $1692 No Sewer
Limited availability for sewer sites. $100 deposit due Memorial Day for the following season and payment in full is due by March 1. One months notice is required for cancellation. Payments must be made via cash or check.
Normandy Farms can be the second home you've always dreamed about. This perfect getaway offers a lifestyle where you can do as much or as little as you wish. Our experienced, friendly team is waiting to be of assistance in making your stay with us comfortable, fun, and most assuredly memorable.
It is more than awards that have guests return year after year to enjoy the wonderful facilities we offer. The Normandy Farms Lifestyle is all about enjoying a variety of activities, amenities, and entertainment that provides the opportunity to relax, socialize, to learn and grow, and to strengthen and energize the mind, body & spirit!
Option #1 April 1 - November 30 (*Optional Storage)
- 1 or 2 adults $7818
- Family rate $9294 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest
*Onsite storage available for $125/month.
Option #2 May 1 - October 31 (taking unit off site)
- 1 or 2 adults $6830
- Family rate $8143 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest.
Deposit/Payment - Payments must be made via cash or check.
First Time Guest: 1/4 deposit due upon making your reservation for the following season; 1/4 deposit due by 10/1; 1/4 deposit due by 1/1; balance due at check-in. 5% discount if paid in full upon making a reservation prior to 1/1.
Repeat Guest: 1/4 deposit due by 10/1 to secure your reservation for the following season; 1/4 deposit due by 1/1; balance
due at check-in. 5% discount if paid in full prior to 1/1.
|Birthdays and Anniversaries
Courtney Seeley 3/3, Angie Sundling 3/4, Diane Bryant 3/4, Nicole MacAulay 3/5, Sean Whelahan 3/5, Jim Miller 3/5, Julie Clifford 3/7, Tyler Russell 3/8, James Kear 3/9, Kelsey MacAulay 3/14, Jim Walker 3/16, Frank Cotoia 3/18, Shelia Ryan 3/19, Dave Armstrong 3/21, Sam Lincoln Page 3/21, Adele Kohl 3/24, Rich Madden 3/24, Ruth Henderson 3/25, Jillian Harrison 3/28, Dan Daniels 3/30, Judy Ferguson 3/30, Andrew Harrison 3/30, Beth Begin 3/31, George Krain 3/31.
Pat & Marie Curtin 3/5, Dan & Doris Daniels 3/31
|We look forward to providing you and your family with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience.
The Daniels Family