Dear St. Thomas Families,
On May 7, 2019, three of St. Thomas teachers attended a Recognition Luncheon in celebration of the years of service as dedicated teachers to Catholic education in the Dioceses of Covington.
L to R) Mrs. Karly Meyer (15 years), Mrs. Katie Arnett (20 years), Ms. Kris Schnell (10 years)
St. Thomas School would like to recognize ALL of our teachers for their unlimited dedication of making our school a special place to learn and pray. Thank you!
IOWA Assessment scores
for students in grades 1 through 7 are in the Wednesday folder. If you have any questions, please contact your student(s) homeroom teacher.
On Monday, May 6, 7:00pm, St. Thomas school and parish gather to celebrate the Month of Mary with our
May Crowning ceremony
. What a beautiful way to prayerfully welcome in our month by honoring our Blessed Mother!
Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Boosters' End of Year Cookout on Thursday, May 9. Dinner will begin at 6:30pm in the cafeteria with our monthly meeting to begin at 7:30. If you have any questions you can contact Jack Ruck or Chris Meyer at
There are no school class sessions for the current Kindergarten students on Monday and Tuesday, May 13 & 14,
he Brigance Assessment will be administered to our 2019-2020 incoming K students. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Rosing.
Friday, May 17
- Join us for "I Can Only Imagine" on Friday, as we hold our Seventh Annual Art and Talent Show. Both the Art and Talent Shows will take place in the school gym. The Art Show will be free to roam from 6:00-7:00 pm in the gymnasium. The Talent Show will begin at 7:00 pm. We look forward to showing off our many St. Thomas talents!
Mr. Adam Schmidt, Art teacher took grades 6-8 to the Contemporary Art Center in Cincinnati on Friday, May 3, 2019. Students enjoyed their visit and experienced contemporary art from a different perspective.
Many thanks to all who sent in their registration forms for the 2019-2020 school year! If you have not yet sent in your registration form, please submit the hard copy form to the office and register online with FACTS to complete the process. The school makes planning and staffing decisions based on the registrations we receive. Feel free to contact the school office if you have any questions.
- Wednesday, May 15 - This is an early dismissal day. School will end at 1:50 pm. We ask that you make arrangements to pick up your children immediately following school. All teachers will be attending our end of year faculty meeting.
- Thursday, May 16 - The Mothers' Club Spring Social and Installation of new board members will take place on Thursday, May 16. Come join this great group for dinner and refreshments. More details to follow. Mark your calendars now.
- Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day - No School
- Tuesday, May 28 - Volunteers are needed for our Annual Olympic Day. If you are able to assist or for more information, please contact Mrs. Kelly Olliges at firstname.lastname@example.org. More details to follow.
Wednesday, May 29
- This is the last day of school with our closing Mass at 10:00 am. End of year student recognition will be scheduled before mass (additional information will be provided by the middle of May).
Have a blessed week,