Dear St. Thomas Families,
This is a very busy time for the faculty and students as projects and tests are being completed. Kindergarten assessments were completed on Monday and Tuesday (May 13th and 14th) and math assessments were administered to current Grades 5 - 7 on May 14th. A letter will be sent home within the next couple of weeks identifying your student's placement in math for the 2019-2020 school year.
Thursday, May 16
- The Mothers' Club Spring Social and Installation of new board members will take place on Thursday, May 16. Come join this great group for dinner and refreshments.
Friday, May 17
- Join us for "I Can Only Imagine" on Friday, as we hold our Seventh Annual Art and Talent Show. Both the Art and Talent Shows will take place in the school gym. The Art Show will be free to roam from 6:00-7:00 pm in the gymnasium. The Talent Show will begin at 7:00 pm. We look forward to showing off our many St. Thomas talents!
The 4th grade class brought all of the donated items to the Saint Vincent de Paul Pantry
today. Thanks for helping replenish their supplies.
The Kindergarten and first grade students, as part of their service learning project, worked together by planting flowers in front of the school and plaza area. We loved that they helped beautify our campus.
- Tuesday, May 28 is our annual Olympic Day. Teachers will send home information regarding the teams and any other instructions for your child for the day. The Olympics will be held outside beginning with a parade around the school starting at 10:15am. In the event of rain, activities will be moved indoors.
- At 7:00pm on Wednesday, we will have our eighth grade graduation Mass. The ceremony will be followed by a reception in the school cafeteria. Our smart and talented eighth graders will be greatly missed!
- Wednesday, May 29 is the last day of school for the students.
We will celebrate our end of year school Mass beginning at 10:00am.
- The Awards Ceremony this year will be held in the gym. The schedule is:
8:10 - 8:50am - Kindergarten through 3rd grades
9:00 - 9:45am - 4th through 7th grades
10:00 - Students will proceed to church for Mass
Students will be dismissed from school following an all school Mass.
Please note that final report cards will be distributed to the students on the last day of school.
You must be up-to-date on your tuition payments to receive a report card. If you have any questions regarding your tuition, please contact Judy Osburg in the Rectory office at 441-1282.
Have a blessed week.