|Second Quarter Stats|
Synergy Worldwide reported net sales revenue for the three and six months ended June 30, 2011 of $22.9 million and $43.5 million, compared to $16.6 million and $30.6 million in 2010, increases of approximately 37.7 percent and 42.4 percent, respectively. In local currencies, net sales increased 29.5 percent and 35.5 percent for the three and six months ended June 30, 2011, respectively, compared to the same periods in 2010. Fluctuations in foreign exchange rates had a $1.4 million and $2.1 million favorable impact on net sales for the three and six months ended June 30, 2011, respectively, compared to the same periods in 2010. The increase in net sales was primarily due to growth in our United States, Korean and European markets, and the opening of our Vietnam market, offset by sales declines in our Japan market.
Diana and Rollie Miller have completed "Your Momentum Training" AND have signed up for Global Summit
|A Quick Glance|
There are so many ways to reach out to people and tell them about Synergy. Here is a quick glance at the company and product:
Training and Events
- Wednesday, August 31st, 7pm MST - Conference Call with Bill Styles discussing WIN(Wealth In Networking) training
1-800-832-4695, pin: 5333#
Click here for some more info on WIN
- If you are in Utah, call your up-line to schedule a tour of the manufacturing facility
- Global Summit - Las Vegas, NV September 22-24, Receive a discount here
- Your Momentum Training is a huge benefit to all. Print out the notes and watch ALL the Videos, when you're done, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure everybody knows about your accomplishment!
- Heart 2 Heart Symposium CD's are now available here
- To view more Synergy events click here
- Dr. Nick Martinuik is headed to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada September 1st and will be doing Asham Stomperfest, sponsored by Synergy and Arnie Asham.
- Ed Wertz was in Long Beach, CA doing some testing for some doctors this last Thursday and Friday.
- After Eric Glenn's visit to Texas, Diana and Rollie Miller have finished Your Momentum Training AND have signed up for Global Summit! This is a huge accomplishment! Let's all follow their example and sign up for Global Summit.
- Boise, Idaho meeting
Thursday Sept 8th, 7pm start time
Dr Orton & Dr Trites:
Cardiovascular Health Presentation, Bill Styles Biz-Opp and training
2484 N. Stokesberry Place, Meridian, Idaho, 83646 . The building is The River Valley Executive Suites.
Contact Dr Devin Orton 208-871-9095
If you see anybody coming to your area and you would like to set up a meeting, let us know! Team Leaders are here to help you succeed.