Thank You to Our Leadership Team!
As a community-owned and driven health improvement initiative, the Heart of New Ulm maintains a diverse group of community leaders and residents to oversee the decision making and work of the project. The Leadership Team is educating community leaders about the status of health equity in New Ulm and working to encourage decision makers to address health equity during their organizations’ decision making processes. The team also manages HONU’s communications strategy and information.
Members of the Leadership Team are:
- Ashley Aukes, Community representative
- Jeff Bertrang, New Ulm Public Schools
- John Brownfield, New Ulm Medical Center Foundation Board
- Carisa Buegler, New Ulm Medical Center
- Chris Dalton, City of New Ulm
- Lydia Drexler, Windings, Inc.
- Nate Groebner, New Ulm Medical Center
- Sarah Leslie, Community representative
- Michael Looft, New Ulm Area Chamber of Commerce
- Karen Moritz, Brown County Public Health
- Les Schultz, Brown County
- Jessie Weisbrich, Oak Hills Living Center