What We Do
- Business Issues and Litigation, Business Formation, Non-Profits, Collections and Contractual Disputes, Tax Law Issues
- Disability: Social Security, Short and Long Term Disability, Government Benefits, Repayment Issues
- Estate Planning & Litigation: Wills, Trusts, Guardianships, Powers of Attorney and Estate Contests, Protection of Assets, Review of Assisted Living and Nursing Home Contracts, Estate and Inheritance Litigation, Will Contests, Power of Attorney Contests, and Asset Accounting
- Family Law: Divorce, Support, Visitation, Custody, Paternity, PFA, Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Identity Theft, Collection Issues
- Labor, Employment and Civil Rights: All Discrimination matters, Severance Agreements/Contracts, Non-Compete Agreements, Union Representation Problems, Unemployment Compensation
- Personal Injury, Tort, and Police Brutality Claims
- Pension, ERISA, Wage and Hour Issues
- Real Estate: Agreements, Settlements, Foreclosures, Quiet Title, Ejectment, Zoning, Landlord Tenant
-Student's Rights: Administrative Appeals or Grievances, Discipline, and Discharge.
-Criminal Issues: Criminal Defense, White-Collar Defense Issues, and Qui Tam/Whistleblower Issues.
- Traffic Court/License/Insurance Issues
-Deaf Legal Services