Dear Lancaster Community,
Warmer temperatures are on the horizon and you can begin looking forward to sunny days and planning your Spring planting. At United Way of Lancaster County, we too are looking ahead. Late last year we completed a Strategic Plan with guidance from Lois Dostalik and E-4 Strategic Consultancy. The results of this strategic planning process generated a new mission statement, vision, strategic priorities and organization-wide core values.
Our new MISSION is:
Mobilize the caring power of our community to achieve impactful, systemic social change within our community.
Our VISION is:
Accomplish our Four BOLD GOALS by 2025:
- 100% of our children will enter kindergarten ready to learn.
- 100% of students and adults will have post-secondary credentials.
- Decrease individuals and families living in poverty by 50%.
- 100% of individuals, children and families will have a medical home.
Our LONG TERM STRATEGIC BLUEPRINT SUCCESS INDICATORS are:
- United Way of Lancaster County is recognized as the agent of systemic social change within the County.
- United Way of Lancaster County is recognized as a highly collaborative organization, prized for its energetic and open-minded partnerships.
- Critical milestones for each Bold Goal have been accomplished.
Our core VALUES are: collaboration, compassion, empowerment, innovation, integrity and respect.
United Way of Lancaster County will be conducting a County-wide general survey in the coming weeks to benchmark how we are perceived in the community. We look forward to your participation in this survey.
Thank you to all our donors and supporters for investing in our vision to make Lancaster County an amazing place to live!