Mark your calendars for our 2018 free legal clinics and workshops. The Clerk's office is proud to provide you with these seminars designed to help you navigate the judicial system, protect your rights, and access your public records. The Clerk's Self-Help Center also provides attorney consultations.
For more information, call Rita Miller at 239-533-2766.
Legal Clinics, Presented by FRLS
- Small Claims Court Clinic, first Tuesday at 10 a.m. - Clerk's Office
- Tenant Rights, second Tuesday at 10 a.m. - Clerk's office
- The Value of Searching Public Records & Online Services
- April 4, 1:30 p.m. - Lakes Library
- Sept. 20, 1:30 p.m. - Cape Coral Library
- Foreclosure and Tax Deed Sales Process Workshop
- Nov. 15, 1:30 p.m. - Downtown Fort Myers Library