To Our Library Community,
As management staff continue to work behind the scenes, we are looking for ways to serve our community
. What we've done so far:
- Created and posted take-with-you flyers on our front door about COVID-19 from Kane County Department of Health and about the library's 24/7 digital resources.
- Updated our website with library contact information and our 24/7 Digital Library.
- Provided links and information via Facebook on our 24/7 Digital Library and other information for our library community.
- Answered emails/telephone calls left for the Director at email@example.com and 847-683-3216.
- Maintained our Wi-Fi connection in and around the library building. We do have people using our Wi-Fi while sitting in their cars!
- Emailed e-newsletters 3x/week for targeted information:
Mondays - Library and Other News
Tuesdays - Parents, Kids, and Families
Thursdays - Adults, Teens and Seniors
Open whichever e-newsletter best serves you!
Beginning Monday, April 6th, our Paperback Book Exchange is outside our front door. Read on for more details!