Taking Flight: The History of Birds and People in the Heart of America
Thursday, April 18
Join Michael Edmonds and explore how and why people in the Midwest worshiped, feared, studied, hunted, ate, and protected the birds that surrounded them over the last 12,000 years.
Each Dinner event will begin with a dinner at 5:00 p.m. in the Neville classrooms followed by a program at 6:00 p.m. in the theater.
- Registration is required.
- No refunds will be given.
- Space is limited.
- Register early!
- Check-in will be at the door the night of the event.
- No tickets or confirmation will be sent.
- You may call to confirm your reservation: 448-7847
$20 for each NPM member
$25 for each Non-member
Become a member and save!