OFFICIAL MEETING September 5, 2023
Ordinances approved 5-0 Vote
· Amend Code to include Floodplain Management Regulations, Flood Hazard Maps, Designate Floodplain Administrator
· Establish a Shade Tree Management Commission
Resolutions approved 5-0 Vote
· Approved agreement with Community Access Unlimited for the provision of Affordable Housing Credits
· Authorized contract with Giordano Company for collection and marketing of recyclable materials
· Authorized contract with JB Ragonese Construction for emergency repairs of sanitary sewer main on Herning Avenue
· Authorized Contract Change order #2 to Messercola Excavating Co for additional necessary improvements for Phase I of the Inflow & Infiltration Project in Cranford Terrace area
· Authorized Contract Change Order #1 to P & A Construction for additional improvements for the Phase II Inflow & Infiltration Project in Cranford Terrace area
· Authorized amendment to contract with Jardem, Meisner & Susser for legal fees associated with lawsuits filed by Hartz Corp. and William Thilly.
· Authorized street closures for various downtown Halloween events on October 29; closure of three parking spaces in Lot 1 for Sand Sculpture Event October 9 through November 1.